Having trouble with your VNET Fiber TV app? Let's try clearing the cache.
- Start from the "Home" screen of the device. If you can see the time in the upper right corner of the screen, you're in the right place.
- Navigate to the "Settings". It is marked with a gear icon right next to the time on the top right of the screen. Click "OK" on the remote.
- The Settings menu should slide out from the right side of the screen. Scroll down to the option that says "Apps". Click "OK" on the remote.
- In the Apps page, scroll down to the VNET Fiber TV app and click "OK" on the remote.
- Navigate to the "Clear Cache" option of the VNET Fiber TV app settings and click "OK" on the remote.
Press the "Home" button and re-launch the VNET Fiber TV app. This process should remove most issues that occur with the app.